1. Go to Run by clicking on Start and type in regedit.
2. Now go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, expand Software.
3. You will find Microsoft there. Expand Microsoft.
4. Expand exchange and then client.
5. You will find Options there. Right click on Options, choose New and click
on D Word Value.
6. Now right click the new Dword Value and rename it to
DumpsterAlwaysOn. Note: This is case sensitive.
7. Right click on the DumpsterAlwaysOn and modify the Value data to 1 and
click on OK. When you type 1, this means the Recovery deleted Item is
on. Also 0 to turn it off.
8. Now open outlook & click on Tools.
9. Choose "Recovery Deleted Items".