I’ve never been a nokia guy specifically a symbian.
I’ve prefered the piece bcoz of the touch concept @ such a low price!
- Camera: in low light/ indoor is the biggest disappointment tht I’ve come across!(but works gr8 in day light...shdn’t expect a cybershot effect)
- symbian os problems persists(occasional hang-out)
- no direct key even though its a music phone.
- Bigger Touch screen compared to rivals(most),
- Accelorometer is gud.
- Nokia Maps 2.0
- TV Out
- 3.5 mm jack for music.
- affctive gps,
- gud gprs speed - web rendering
- High-Speed usb
- a virtual alphanumeric keypad, a virtual computer-style QWERTY keyboard
# personal suggestion don’t expect the Jesus Phone (iphone) flavor in it!
some of key features added or resolved after an update to v21.0.025.
- search : along with web now a local system search(within ur phone)--grt feature
- dictionary: suports 3 languages @ a time
- camera: sequence mode.
- smoother touch response.
go 4 it if u r a symbian! or a college guy/ gal....not heavy to pocket..specifically now!
don’t opt for it u r looking for Camera phone!